Saturday, July 12, 2008

THE EINSTEIN CODE (Part I):

It is strange!! Isn't it? I mean, how many times do you get to meet people you wanted to murder.

It was a hot July afternoon, and I, unusually was reading; reading about a 'famous someone' who dwelled Gaia in the early nineteenth century. The next thing I know, I was lying amidst an endless sea of dust. A yawning nothingness- a dilemna or a nightmare could have been better.
Dilusion, swoosh and gone!!
This time I stood amidst an endless sea-only this time it was of people, roaming here and there unaware of their destiny and wary of their destination. The world in 1955 seemed to be....Stop!! Did I see someone? A 'famous someone' whom I had seen many times- haunting my dreams primarily before exams, his long locks fluttering and his mouth speaking the words, "Jaani, yeh energy mass equation hai, first law of motion nahi, galat ho jaaye, to zero mil jaata hai".
Dilusion, swoosh and gone!!
My eyes took time to adjust to the dark of the gloomy place. Then, I saw. I was sitting right opposite to someone . A 'famous someone' who was sitting on his dilapidated chair giving me a look that scared me rightaway. My jaw dropped and I felt jitters trickle down my spine. A dim bulb shone between us as if aware of some disaster that was arriving. Then I listened. The air was silent except for a single breathing sound and the slight whoo-whooing of the wind, in that world or another. Then I heard something else. Some croaked, heavy voice as of a frog.

FS: Do you know who I am??

I knew or did I? I preffered the latter.

AD: Do I? How the hell am I supposed to know??
FS: My boy, I am Albert Einstein.
AD: F***.(The word almost left me as my last fear was realised).Where am I?
AE: You are in 2008. But, you're seeing 1956. This is my observatory, a place where you're as safe as your girlfriend's home.

I did'nt get the joke. Well, thats why probably my friends call me a 'Tubelight'.

AD: How did I get in here??

He seemed to take longer than usual. Probably, he had realised I wasn't the sharpest of beings and he would have to remould many times to confide in me the biggest secret of his life.

AE: Well, this is dream teleportation. A phenomena I discovered and mastered when I was three. There was another person who could do it. I came to know about it
when I was twenty. This man came in my dream and introduced himself as 'Isaac Newton'. He went on to be my godfather. He tought me about his laws, then,
the flaws in his laws that he found out after 300 yrs. of extensive research in hell, primarily his omission of non-inertial FOR. Then he tought me his work on Relativity,
Energy-mass equation, and many more things that were as Greek to me as Greek itself. But, he asked me to publish the work in my name and that I did as soon as my reverie broke.
AD: So, thats the secret of your unworthy fame? (I was frenzied though nonplussed at the same moment)

Suddenly, I felt better and at ease with him knowing that he was no 'ghissu' and belonged to my category only.

AE: Well, no that's just between me and you. Because, believe me no one will believe you for that...Hehe. These people have been fool enough already to offer me the
post of Israel's president which I obviously, out of fear, rejected and they accepted it as my humility...Shitheads!! My boy, the biggest secret's still waiting.
AD:(I, needless to say, was excited) Whats that? Tell me(tell me...damnit...tell me, the readers don't have much of time either).
He already knew it was a mistake, but continued.
AE: My godfather told me about me about this machine- A Time Machine. He had made it with the help of Priyanka Chopra by dream teleporting into her while she was shooting for some damn movie , and hid it somewhere but he won't tell. Instead, he landed me a puzzle which I wasn't able to solve in my lifetime. You see, he had it all planned out, initially he gave me his work so that I became famous and none would doubt me when I discovered the Time Machine. But, the only thing he gave me to do myself, solve the puzzle, I couldn't do it. Now, I am going to pass it on to you and I believe you do the same if you are not able to solve it. So, here goes the puzzle boy:
Engulfed around by water,
This landmass arises,
There lies the secret,
In the land of gifts and prizes.

First, the island was barren,
But now, has recieved fame,
The monument on this island,
Has a virtue in its name.

Itself, is a gift,
To a land, by a land,
Gathers respect from all over,
Because the purpose is grand.

The land of gifts and prizes,
And many, many varieties,
Nomads and Aborigines started it,
Now, money and power are dieties.

....Money and power....Gifts and prizes.....Abhinav!! wake up....Virtue in its name.....Get up you jughead!!....Nomads and aborigines.....Jaag jaa oye!!!




PS: Hints available at midnight.

3 comments:

Vikesh said...

Nice post! But...Dilusion, pref(f?)er(r?)ed???
Nice poem too....tried googling a lot but futilely...Not for the mudheads, this one!....But I'll think about it....Probably a hint would give me some starting gun!

Keep it up!

P.S. ....FS?? Am I thinking correctly?

mancunia89 said...

cool poem yaar
i will figure it out in a day or two

Abhinav Duggal said...

@Vikesh:
Thanks dude. You're always great at praising...
@Lovy:
Thanks lovy. Well, answer taan nikal gaya hai but je tuun thoda pehla dekhiya hunda taan I'm sure u would have won...hehe...I have got the second part coming...So, please keep a watch...lol